Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy

Sorry for not posting in a while. This week has been busy.

Last Saturday I went down the coast with my house mate to watch one of her high school friends in a WWE like wrestling show. Bradley would have had a great time as they also had Kissteria, a KISS cover band that played about 10 songs. As being from the States it wasn't too bad but the Aussies got pretty irritated after about the 3rd song. Don't worry there will be pictures, I just have to get them from Christine. It was a good time and quite entertaining.

This week has been taken up by an academic preparations program in which I've learned nothing new except how to walk more efficiently around campus. Next week is an orientation program in which being a graduate student doesn't mean much as I only have to attend 2 things all week. So next will will probably be as exciting at this.

Just a few shots of one of the many bridges across the river.



The Cultural Center and the modern art museum are on the left.


I'll post some of campus next time I get over there. Here is just one of the central courtyard area. The campus is about the size of BW or Mount. But here it is one of the biggest in the country. A little strange but once you leave the states you realize how big everything in America really is. Cars, buildings, roads, food portions, schools ect.


I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day :-)

Later.

No comments: