Friday, June 1, 2007

No Time

Yep, I'm still here. Just a lack of time and motivation to post anything lately. I was sick for about a week and a half a few weeks ago. The first time in about 8 years so needless to say that sucked.

Better now but too much school work. One assignment due today, a paper due Monday, another assignment Tuesday and another paper Friday. Then next Monday I have a final that I have a week to complete. The same day that's due I have another paper due. Then I'll be done for a while.

It's not fun going to bed at 3:30 am and waking up at 8 or 8:30 but I guess that's what I signed up for. Have to maintain around 90% to be able to stay here. Gotta love visa restrictions connected to academic performance.

Just a few macro pictures I took last week when it finally rained for the first time in about 3 weeks and some other stuff. Hope you like them, if not oh well.






Not too much other exciting stuff going one. Will post more in a few weeks when everything is over with. Then I can let you know if I can stay here or not.

B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Brandon- Hope you are feeling better and are getting a bunch of school work done:) I am sure your grades will be great and will be able to stay in Australia. Just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you:)
take care. Erin, Todd and Logan