Friday, June 22, 2007

Lots of Stuff

Sorry for the delay in posting anything on here in a while. I got done with my last two papers on Monday and have been relaxing for the past few days letting my brain decompress. Three weeks straight of non-stop research and writing is not too much fun. Hopefully I did OK.

But lots of stuff has been happening in the past three weeks. Not in any particular order or sequence.

Happy Birthday to this crazy kid last Sunday.

Mckain

Happy Birthday to this fine lady last week.

Becca


Congratulation to this family as an addition is coming this December.

An amazing picture of Logan.


Last Saturday we had a Winter Wonderland party at our house. Way too much fun for two nights before my papers were due.



It was a really good time because everyone got dressed up for the "winter" here in Brisbane where it doesn't snow.

Yeah, I'm in the sleeping bag.
More here:Winter Wonderland Party

I'll post some more picture from the party this week.

Another macro.


I'll be off to the Outback for a field class in a fortnight for a week which should be really cool. I'll post some more next week.

Later,
B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy, this is Papa--Know you're in a bad time (final papers)--wanted to tell you how much Gramma & I really liked your new blog & pictures--explored the link for the rest: great! Also tried all the other links that you like: all fine! Had your Mom & Dad over for dominoes (Mexican) last nite: took their money.
Some facts on the Cane Toads (you probably know them): brought to Australia in 1935 to combat cane beetles--didn't work--they grew in numbers @ few predators. Range: northern New South Wales to Northern Territory (along coast). Threatening local pop. of the Northern Quoll (a rabbit-sized native marsupial=white spotted, brown, pointed nose--wish I knew how to send you the picture!)
Love you, Papa.

Buttdogs said...

YEAH!!!! we made your blog pics:) we love reading the blogs
take care,
Erin, Todd and Logan