Friday, March 16, 2007

Question of the Month, Belated

I guess I was a little too hopefully to get a question of the month every month. Maybe a question of every other month will be better. But to answer last months question, What superpower would you like to have? I would have to choose to fly, as always being fascinated with birds and insects it seem to fit me well. Just having the ability to fall out of the sky wouldn't do it for me.

Hovering and flying Superman style would be the best, not to mention a crap load of fun. If you choose to be you can be with others or you can always go off by yourself where there is no sound. Being on terra firma all your life I'm sure everyone has wondered about flying. I wonder if you get air legs, kind of like sea legs, once your up for a while. I'll guess we'll never find out. Oh well. Thanks to all those who posted a comment. Look for another question in a few weeks time.

Later,
B

No comments: