Thursday, March 13, 2008

Home

Sorry for the lack of an update since I've been back down here. I'm soaking up the nice sun as I missed it very much, playing soccer, writing, reading and more uni learning.

I had a great time during my 4 weeks back home. The flight back wasn't too bad as I had a whole row to myself. The weather wasn't cooperating but Ohio isn't the greatest place in the wintertime. It would have been nice to see the sun a little more but oh well. But I didn't really like the cold when it was down to -30C wind chill...that's a little too cold for me.

I think I was able to see everyone I wanted to, except for my Vegas crew, and it was good to just be with the fam and chill out. I missed everyone as it's not the same communicating through email or phone calls. Drank some cheap beer, gained a few kilo's and finally got some time to relax before school started up again.

Saw the Butler's new addition, got to see the Superbowl without having to explain all the rules to everyone, saw snow for the first time in a year then shoveled some snow, drove my car (really missed doing), did lots of home improvements, put up some cabinets, had some early birthday ice cream cake, mmmm, went on a pub crawl, played Wii, played with my puppy dogs, and plenty of other stuff I missed.

Thanks to everyone for feeding me, the beer, talking and just hanging out as I missed it a lot. If I end up staying down here I'll have to make the trip back home more often than once a year. Ok here are some pictures for everyone.

The kitchen before...not sure when the after will be done


The first bar of 18...1 every 1/2 hour


My puppy dog, Sasha


Logan helping me blow out the candels

Typical Cleveland weather...it's 1:30 in the afternoon.

Starting early
The half time entertainment


Thanks again to everyone especially my parents and my brother for everything. Miss you already.

Cheers

1 comment:

Buttdogs said...

Glad you are enjoying the sun. . . we may see it sometime here soon. . . hopefully. Wow, Logan is a superstar.. . making your blog pics 3 times. Can't be the Labat Blue outfit. take care. Erin