Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A few more Birthdays to celebrate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Mr. Mack (John) on Monday.
I hope your feeling better. Have a drink for me.


My Brother, Chris, today.
Sorry bro it's one of the few picture I could find of you. I know how much you like pictures. Miss ya




I got some good news over the past week. My grandfathers surgery went very well and he's recovering quickly. I wish I could have been there for him but it sounds like he had plenty of help. I just hope I'm in as good as shape when I'm his age.
Love you. Get well soon, Papa.


I probably won't post anything until I get back from my little Outback excursion as I'm taking a break from writing my paper. It will be nice to get out of the city and see some of this country. So next post should be next weekend sometime, maybe, if I don't get bit by a snake or kangaroo or something.

My current background.

Cool statistic and clock site.

OK, that's all I've got for now.
B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy, this is Papa--first time up here by PC to read blog since operation! Your Mom alerted me to the new one--pictures are so cool--thanks! Know how busy you are, so can appreciate all you send.
Had fun negotiating Carnegie Ave. yesterday while Pres. Bush was in town making speeches, raising money for the party--all is well with AAA operation--thank God--not 100% back yet, but getting there.
Miss you & keep up the news when you can--love, Papa.