Thursday, August 14, 2008

Surgery Day

Yay, I'm scheduled to have my surgery sometime tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having the pain gone in my hip. But the not eating for a day is probably going to be the worst part. But at least it will be over with. Wish me luck. My doc said it will be about a 4 week recovery period before I can go back to work. I should not have a problem with that as I can't find a job. If I can't find something soon I might have to look a little harder for something back in the States eventhough I would really love to stay down here. We'll see. It would be nice to spend the summer here instead of the lovely winter back in the states. And I'll miss all the cricket as well.

Just a short one today. I'll have another one after my surgery. Probably sometime next week. I'll put up a few more pictures for everyone to enjoy.

First Bounce





Cool ant that was very slow as she fell in the icy cold water.


Down here we have parrots (Galah) instead of pigeons or sea gulls on the soccer pitch.


Cheers,
B.

2 comments:

Buttdogs said...

hi Brandon- Hope the surgery went well. Todd stopped and talked to your mom the other day (Friday night I think). She told him about your surgery. Take it easy during the recovery period. Erin

Brad Calabrese said...

Hope your surgery went well. When you are up again and feel like snapping shots of the Aussie wildlife, remember that you have some cool snakes down there to photograph.

And our winters aren't nearly as bad as following a sport called "cricket."