Monday, September 10, 2007

Words but no Pictures

I'm stuck back in the 90's as we have lost our broadband for a few days. Our roommate recently moved out and so did our swift internet. And of course the time when I need it the most, football season, I don't have it. Damn. So it might be a few weeks until the pictures will return. By then I should have some good ones of all the creatures in the rainforest. And I'll post some more of when Kristy was down here. As we discovered some great (drunken) shots from John's B-day party.
As I'm leaving for the rainforest this weekend and will be gone for a week the updates will be lacking. I'm taking a break from writing another paper due on Wednesday. Lots of fun. My relaxing break from school is going to be my field course under the canopy. Oh well.
Besides school everything is going well down here. The weather is finally getting better but we did have about a week of rain on and off so that was really good. Not much else going on but school work. Which I have to get back to now as I'm actually getting out of the city tomorrow for a little while and need to get most of my paper done today sometime. Hope everyone is doing well.

Later,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a time to lose the internet/broadband--hope you regain it soon (will miss the photo's!). Glad all is well, except the schoolwork never stops-- you can use a break.
We leave (your Mom & me) by car on 10/13, with Gramma flying down on 10/15 so I can pick her up--trying to get all done, packed, loaded up. I'm about 95% normal, so it's going fast, but still can't do as much as before--think it's old-age?
Hope you are alright, buddy--enjoyed talking to you, via PC, the other nite! Love, Papa.