Friday, January 12, 2007

Back in Cleveland

I've been back in Cleveland for 6 days and the sun has finally come out. It's been a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and I'm hoping to see everyone one more time before I leave on Monday. I'm running around like crazy but it's good to see everyone.
Still working on getting up some pictures for everyone. I get back to Salt Lake on Monday then leave on the 29th for Brisbane. I lose a whole day because I get there on the 31st.
The picture above is from Flikr.com by Cindytoo. You should check his stuff if you want to see the place I'll be for the next few years. He's got some great stuff. Hopefully in a month or so I'll be posting my own. Later.

1 comment:

Kristy Edmison said...

Hey my man, how are you doing? it took me awhile but i finally figured out how to use this blog thing. could be any more difficult! well good to hear all is going good down under. i have gotten a good tax return so i am definatly planning on coming to see you. if can give some details on the best place to fly in so i can start searching flights. also what is your week off from school so i can plan to come during that time.
talk to you and miss you,
kristy